Friday, September 25, 2009

Some men!

Dealing with an ex-husband, is like question time in parliament! Nothing I say, he agrees with, and he will stringently promise something, and then lie about it's outcome, or deny he knew anything about it.

MAN IS IT FRUSTRATING!

But I am still lucky, regardless, as my daily life is so full of love and commitment with my gorgeous partner, that no matter what this arse can fling at me, like dogshit, just flies off. A vision I got from the school counselor at my sons school. poor little tyke is getting bullied, and takes everything to heart. she told him, just look at their words as if they were dog shit. they throw a statement at you, and you just have to shake it off, like it were dog shit, doesn't stick. you only take in the things people say, from people you respect, and the issues will go away. I used to take everything to heart, and think, "yes, I deserve that, that's what I am, that's how I should feel about myself" Well i am now happy with myself, love my body, my mind, and the people around me, and the rest is just dressings.

My ex doesn't pay his child support in time, EVER! and it is so incredibly frustrating. he is so damn lucky, as every cent he pays me, goes to the kids, it currently pays their private school fees, and doesn't even cover them, so all living expenses and some, comes from the most wonderful man, my partner. He loves my kids, and they know it, is is firm but fair, loving and nurturing. he loves their mum, and treats me with the utmost respect, and I tell you, he wants to knock their dad's block off! but he is a gentleman, and wouldn't do that, well maybe if I asked him.

well guys, if you have an ex, and you have children with them, then just pay the child support, it is a simple thing, just transfer the money. I know there are plenty of women out there who are mean to the kids and their ex's, but not all of them, and if you pay on time, life will be so much easier. But saying that, Craig always paid his ex on time, and she caused so much grief when we met, and told the kids that dad had a new family and didn’t need them anymore, what a kick in the face, nasty woman, but as they say, the universe will take care of her, you just have to not let it effect you. Craig would always tell the kids he loved them, they had their own rooms, and were always welcome, they hated me for a long time, as they thought I was there to break everything up, but that was more poison from the mother. well many years on, almost ten now, his son rarely, if ever sees his mum, and that is the universe looking out for the good. I love my step kids, though I could wring a neck or two from time to time, but I am a better person for knowing them, and i am pleased to have them in my family.

Love your kids, and treat them like you want them and everyone else to be treated, and yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Your current partner sounds wonderful. I think the most important thing is to learn from our mistakes. It's just incredibly sad when kids are involved and some people use them as a tool for revenge/hurt :-( Yours are very lucky to have both you and your partner who are so supportive of them :-)

    ReplyDelete