Friday, September 25, 2009

My thoughts renewed...

I've started a new blog, away from the masses that know me, so I can get my inner most feelings out, and not be judged for them. I will allow a few close friends in, so they can understand where i am coming from, and see what makes me me.

Through life we meet people on an off chance. They either change your life, for the better, or the worse, or drift past in a fleeting moment. I have met a great lady, who is so sure of herself, and brings out passion inside me, that no female has before, not a passion for her, though I must say she is incredibly beautiful, but a passion to be more of me! We had similar childhoods, in a basic sense, German families, tomboys, and blessed with great genes, I'm almost 40, but look now where near it. I love my body, and my skin and the way I look now. I'm fit, strong, and healthy.

I have always wanted to write something, though have never had the words come out in any way that isn't basic and childlike, if you get my drift. I hated English at school, or really, until now, didn't really understand what it was for. I don't get alot of time to read, or moreso, would rather spend my time doing other things.

Most of my life I have worried about what people thought of me. I felt I always had to tell everyone everything about me, and had a woo is me outlook. In the last 18 months, I have made changes in my life, which have made all the difference to making it perfect. I tell fleeting acquaintances very little, and the ones I love, everything. I like to be more mysterious about who I am, and what the outcome. Until recently I had new cars every two years, and I thought that made me a better person, ikk, how mundane! I now drive a 9 years old landcruiser, which I just love. I have horses, and you are always carrying bags of feed or saddles rugs etc, and makes no sense to grubby up a new car. and I love it, it's clean, neat and fits my life, which is brilliant.

Well after an awesome night last night, I am feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day head on. Love life, and live it to the full! xxx

1 comment: